The primary source of income for ISCI is through generous donations. The money is primarily used to:
- Pay for the building, utilities, repair and the maintenance of our location.
- Organize community events.
- Mail Donations
- Mail checks payable to:
- 2310 Chestnut Street
- Columbus, IN 47201
- Pledge System
- The pledge system was initiated to help ISCI secure a constant and predictable source of income. All that a person needs to do is to sign a pledge form stating that he/she would want to pay a specific amount of money to support ISCI. This can be paid to the treasurer on a monthly/yearly basis or in the most convenient arrangement. ISCI has setup a special account for members to make deposit directly to bank (PNC), please contact the treasure to get the account information. The treasurer is usually available to collect donations after every Friday prayer and during special community gatherings.
- Automated Pledge reminder
- Would you like an automated monthly reminder? This option allows donors to make decisions every month, whether to donate or not without any commitment.
- Online Payment. An online payment option has been recently started through Paypal to ease the donation process to ISCI.
** NOTE: Paypal charges 3% of your contribution as a collection fee.